Facilities Maintenance X-Press (fmx)
All facilities Department work orders and support services are managed through the Facilities Maintenance X-Press or FMX platform.
The primary benefits of this system include:
- Ensuring the proper tracking and timely completion of all work requests and support service items.
- Immediate communication of any change in status of all submitted requests (approval, assignment, completion, etc.).
- Proper management and scheduling of tasks for all Facilities Department personnel.
- Oversight and tracking of key metrics to gauge whether the Facilities Department is adequately fulfilling its mission and meeting the needs of all SLCC faculty and staff.
The success of this system is linked to your cooperation, so while it may seem convenient to verbally communicate your needs to a member of the Facilities team, please submit these requests through FMX instead. Exceptions to this include all emergency matters such as utility outages, custodial emergencies, and HVAC issues. For these items, please call a member of the Facilities Department management team immediately.
- Annual Public Notice
- Campus Safety & Security
- Communications & Marketing
- Contact Us
- Consumer Information
- EEO Statement
- Everyday Excellence
- Faculty Senate
- Important Numbers
- Facilities Maintenance X-Press
- Human Resources
- I.T. Support
- Report Fraud
- SLCC Foundation
- Statement on Non-Discrimination
- TRiO Educational Opportunity Centers
- Travel Forms
- Website Accessibility Statement
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.