Transfer services at SLCC strive to increase student awareness of transfer opportunities to 4-year institutions by providing comprehensive services and resources to SLCC students and alumni.
- Assist with transitioning to 4-year colleges and universities and other professional programs.
- Provide transfer counseling and assistance.
- Connect with transfer recruiters and 4-year college representatives.
- Help develop educational and career plans.
- Degree planning assistance
- Transfer Advising
- Transfer fairs
- Transfer student information sessions
- Educational and career planning
- Application assistance
- Monthly recruiter visits
- College and university pamphlets
- College and university brochures and catalogs
- Computer workstations
Services are provided to students and alumni on all SLCC campuses. Contact our staff today to help you explore all your transfer and career needs.
Lafayette Campus - Ardoin Building, Room 404
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.