Log on Louisiana (LoLA) is your student information portal. LoLA makes it easy to manage your college journey with one-stop, 24/7 access to your student information. You will be notified by email of your username and default password when your LoLA account is created.
You should use LoLA to:
- Update your contact information
- Register for classes
- Check your schedule
- Follow your Financial Aid application
- Check your grades and GPA
- Check holds on your account that may prevent registration
Having trouble logging in? Here are some tips...
First Time Login?
Use the links on the login screen to find out your username and/or reset your password.
Forgot your Username or Password?
On the LoLA login page, simply click on "Don't know your username?" or "Don't know your password?" You will be asked to enter your birthdate and Social Security Number.
Not finding your Username?
If you have verified that your social security number and date of birth are being entered correctly, and you are still unable to find your username, please contact the admissions office at 337.521.9622 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to check your personal information.
Unable to create acceptable Password?
The login screen has green lights next to the criteria for creating an acceptable password. When all lights are green, your password is good.
- Apply Now
- Admissions Appointment
- Steps to Enroll
- Admission Requirements
- Information for Counselors
- Choosing a Major
- Placement Information
- How to Register
- Request Information
- Class Schedule
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- FSA Policies
- Reapply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Types of Financial Aid
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid Disbursements
- Hardship Waiver
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Return of Federal Title IV Funds Policy
- Year Round Pell
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- FAFSA Filing Tips
- Take a Tour
- Applying for Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Applying for LPN to RN Transition Track
- Applying for Medical Assistant
- Applying for Medical Lab Technology
- Applying for Registered Nursing
- Applying for Practical Nursing
Learn more about the admissions process, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9622
F: (337) 521-8052
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.