The goal of South Louisiana Community College is to be excellent. Excellence occurs when we are passionate and deliberate about developing quality programs; recruiting and retaining high performing leaders, faculty and staff; and graduating students who will successfully take their next step into the workforce or continuing their education.
As employees of SLCC, we commit to being excellent as we:
- Take pride in the jobs that we do rather than do the minimum amount of work to get by.
- Think about ways the college can improve and make contributions for the best interest of the college.
- Think about the way we can improve that helps the college improve.
We also commit to being excellent by living our Values through our Standards of Practice.
- Annual Public Notice
- Campus Safety & Security
- Communications & Marketing
- Contact Us
- Consumer Information
- EEO Statement
- Everyday Excellence
- Faculty Senate
- Human Resources
- Important Numbers
- I.T. Support
- Report Fraud
- SLCC Foundation
- Statement on Non-Discrimination
- Travel Forms
- Website Accessibility Statement
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.