- SLCC Financial Aid Navigational Guide
- FATV (FATV offers a wide selection of financial aid information ranging from FAFSA completion to common questions. FATV provides over 100 videos to assist students with their financial aid journey at SLCC.)
- Do You need Money for College or Career School? Apply for Federal Student Aid
- Who’s My Parent When I Fill Out My FAFSA
- Am I Dependent or Independent
- Myths About Financial Aid
- College Preparation Checklist
- SLCC Institutional Characteristics
- Get a Tax Return Transcript & other IRS forms
- Student Resources
- Creating and Using the FSA ID
- Federal Student Aid: Find the Information You Need
- Cost of Attendance
- Eligible Programs
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- M. J. Foster Promise Program
- Net Price Calculator
- Professional Judgment
- Return of Federal Title IV Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Scholarships & Resources
- Student Eligibility
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Types of Aid
- Veteran Affairs
Learn more about financial aid by contacting the Financial Aid Office.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9621
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.