Financial Aid

Federal Work Study

Federal Work-Study is a form of financial aid awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and meet certain eligibility requirements. You must submit a FAFSA (and possibly other financial aid documents required by your school) to determine your eligibility. Be sure to mark "yes" to the question on the FAFSA that asks if you are interested in student employment and visit the Office of Financial Aid to complete a FWS application.

The Office of Financial Aid is now accepting student employment applications. Students can gain skillful experience with the flexibility to work in-between classes. Both on and off campus positions are available. Students can earn $8 an hour (On campus) or $10 an hour (Off campus / Community) and are paid on a bi-weekly basis.

Before applying be sure that you have the following:

  • A current completed FAFSA
  • Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours

In order to apply students will need to complete an application via the below website link for any interested department. If you can any questions you can contact us at 337-521-9621 or

Student Employee Process

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.