RN program Application
SLCC is complying with all local, state, and federal guidelines for social distancing to ensure the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
Are you ready to enroll in our Registered Nursing program? See below for information you will need to get started.
- Download the application and fill it out completely. Incomplete or late applications are not accepted.
- Applications will be available January 11, 2021.
- Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021.
- Students who wish to apply must go through SLCC’s Admissions process and provide them with official transcripts.
- Pay $20 processing fee at the cashier’s window in the SLCC Ardoin Building and attach the receipt to the application. This fee is non-refundable.
- Return completed application, receipt of $20 fee paid and copy of all transcripts to the Lafayette Campus, Health & Science Building, 1101 Bertrand Drive, Suite 209, Lafayette, LA 70506 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Applications must be returned in person. Applications returned through U.S. mail will not be accepted.
- For the RN program, Human Anatomy and Physiology I & II will not be accepted if courses are greater than 5 years old.
For questions, call (337) 521-9628.
Here's some info you need to know:
- Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021 at 4 p.m.
- For questions, call 337- 521-9628.
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.