LPN to RN Transition Track Application
Our LPN to RN Transition Program is 3 semesters in length and is housed at our T.H. Harris Campus in Opelousas.
Here's more info:
- LPN to RN packet. All prospective applicants should read the packet in its entirety before applying to the program. The application period for the next LPN to RN transition track is from August 22, 2022 to October 14, 2022. Please revisit this page for updated information.
- Download the application and fill it out completely. Incomplete or late applications are not accepted.
- Applications will be accepted: August 23, 2022 through October 14, 2022
- You must be currently taking classes at SLCC or complete an application for the ASN program at the T.H. Harris Campus.
- Applications returned through U.S. mail will not be accepted.
- Anatomy & Physiology courses must be less than five years old, unless student has a degree in biology.
- General education courses must be less than ten years old, unless student has a Bachelor’s degree or higher & must provide proof.
- TEAS Entrance Exam within 2 years of applying, with a minimum composite score of 62, and a minimum of 60 in both Math & Science subsections.
For questions, call (337) 521-9628.
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.