LPN to RN Transition Track Application
Our LPN to RN Transition Program is 3 semesters in length and is housed at our T.H. Harris Campus in Opelousas.
Here's more info:
- Download the application and fill it out completely. Incomplete or late applications are not accepted.
- Applications will be available Monday, Aug. 17, 2020.
- Deadline to apply is October 20, 2020.
- Return completed applications to the T.H. Harris Campus front office, 332 E South St, Opelousas, LA 70570 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Applications must be returned in person. Applications returned through U.S. mail will not be accepted.
- Students who wish to have courses transferred to SLCC must go through the SLCC admissions process and provide official transcripts.
- For the RN program, Human Anatomy and Physiology I & II will not be accepted if courses are greater than 5 years old.
For questions, call (337) 521-9628.
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.