LPN to RN Transition Track Application
SLCC is complying with all local, state, and federal guidelines for social distancing to ensure the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
Our LPN to RN Transition Program is 3 semesters in length and is housed at our T.H. Harris Campus in Opelousas.
Here's more info:
- Read the LPN to RN packet.
- Download the application and fill it out completely. Incomplete or late applications are not accepted.
- Applications will be accepted: August 23, 2021 through October 11, 2021
- You must be currently taking classes at SLCC or complete an application for the Fall 2021 semester for ASN at the T.H. Harris Campus.
- Applications returned through U.S. mail will not be accepted.
- Anatomy & Physiology courses must be less than five years old, unless student has a degree in biology.
- General education courses must be less than ten years old, unless student has a Bachelor’s degree or higher & must provide proof.
- TEAS Entrance Exam within 2 years of applying, with a minimum composite score of 62, and a minimum of 60 in both Math & Science subsections.
For questions, call (337) 521-9628.
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.