To accommodate students needing to take the Accuplacer exam, SLCC's Testing Center is administering the test on-campus. Complete the registration and payment sections.
If you require special accommodations for testing you must submit an application to Disability Services two weeks prior to testing. For questions, contact the Testing Center at (337) 521-9627.
- SLCC student fee of $11.50 per section if paid online – must enter Lola number
- Non-SLCC student fee of $18.50 per section if paid online
- Your pictured ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Testing fees are non-refundable.
ACCUPLACER determines your knowledge and give quick, accurate, and efficient assessments in writing and mathematics. The results are used by academic advisors to place you into the appropriate English and Math courses at SLCC.
What You Need to Know:
- Any student (new, returning, continuing, transfer, or visiting) can take the ACCUPLACER up to 3 times within a calendar year from the original test date.
- ACCUPLACER is a computer based placement test.
- It is not a pass or fail test.
- It is not timed; total time varies for each student.
- Scores are available immediately after testing.
- Request for special accommodations for testing must be submitted to Disability Service two weeks prior to testing.
- ACCUPLACER test scores are valid for 5 years from the original test date.
The Official ACCUPLACER Study App
- Visit: https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org
- Create an account
- Choose ACCUPLACER Next Generation Practice Test
- Click Save
- For step by step instructions click here.
Additional Online Resources
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
1933 W. Hutchinson Ave.
Crowley, LA 70526
P: (337) 788-7521
C.B. Coreil Campus
1124 Vocational Dr.
Ville Platte, LA 70586
P: (337) 363-2197
6305 Main Highway
St. Martinville, LA 70582
P: (337) 394-6466
1013 Perret St.
Franklin, LA 70538
P: (337) 413-8146
Gulf Area Campus
1115 Clover St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
P: (337) 893-4984
New Iberia Campus
908 Ember Dr.
New Iberia, LA 70560
P: (337) 373-0172
T.H. Harris Campus
332 E. South St.
Opelousas, LA 70570
P: (337) 943-1518
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.