Students scheduled to take the TEAS exam should check their college email for a message from the Testing Center. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a multiple-choice assessment of basic skills in the academic content areas of Reading, Math, Science, English, and Language Usage.
Successful completion of the TEAS test is a requirement for admission to the SLCC RN Program.
Registration: www.atitesting.com Click on the “Register for TEAS” icon on the right side of the ATI Home Page. Please be sure to select “South LA CC Lafayette” as your testing site.
- Fee: Pay online fee of $102.00
- Testing Site: SLCC Ardoin Building, Room 408
- For Institution Option, select South Louisiana Community College. Please be sure to include your SLCC student ID number (example: L00085952) in your profile page. To add your SLCC student ID number to your existing profile, log-in to your ATI student home page and edit your profile.
Test Dates and Times
Log into your ATI account to view available test dates.
Test Day Procedures
- Students arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the test.
- Bring ATI username and password
- Bring two forms of identification. A photo ID such as a Driver's License or Passport and another form of ID with your signature on it.
- Calculators are prohibited.
- Test scores will be available online after the completion of the test. Please do not print your score at the testing center.
- Students must log into the ATI website www.atitesting.com to obtain the scores.
- Passing scores are a composite score of 62 or greater, and a score of 60 or greater on each subsection of the exam (Science, Math, Reading, and English/Language).
- The scores are valid for two (2) years from the date of the test.
Preparing For The TEAS
Study materials are available for purchase at:
For More Information Contact
If you have questions regarding creating an account with ATI or locating dates at SLCC please contact:
If you have questions regarding the Nursing Program at SLCC please contact:
Nursing and Allied Health Division
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
1933 W. Hutchinson Ave.
Crowley, LA 70526
P: (337) 788-7521
C.B. Coreil Campus
1124 Vocational Dr.
Ville Platte, LA 70586
P: (337) 363-2197
6305 Main Highway
St. Martinville, LA 70582
P: (337) 394-6466
1013 Perret St.
Franklin, LA 70538
P: (337) 413-8146
Gulf Area Campus
1115 Clover St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
P: (337) 893-4984
New Iberia Campus
908 Ember Dr.
New Iberia, LA 70560
P: (337) 373-0172
T.H. Harris Campus
332 E. South St.
Opelousas, LA 70570
P: (337) 943-1518
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.