- SLCC served more than 15,000 students during the 2020-21 academic year.
- We have more than 50 programs to choose from.
- We have 5 fully online programs.
- Tuition and fees for a semester (full-time student, 12 credit hours) are $2,103, about 40% of the cost of a four-year university.
- More than 3 out of 4 students at SLCC are the first in their families to attend college.
- … and more!
South Louisiana Community College currently offers more than 50 programs, leading to associate degrees, technical diplomas, and certificates, to 15,000 students annually. The College also offers a wide range of non-credit instruction and training. The College is proud of its history and looks forward to continuing to provide outstanding educational opportunities for students throughout the greater Acadiana region. SLCC currently has nine campuses across eight parishes.
We began building these profiles last year and have since shared them with our external stakeholders as we discuss the state of each parish and how we can work together to revitalize our rural communities. At SLCC, we also use these data sheets internally during discussions of our campuses and their corresponding communities, including possible programming, new initiatives, and more.
If you are not familiar with SLCC’s Parish Profiles, this one-pager includes a high-level view of each parish’s degree attainment, workforce data, and quality of life measures. On the opposite page, you will find a few facts and figures about SLCC’s students, faculty and staff, programs, and more.
Please feel free to share these profiles with your colleagues, stakeholders, and/or members. As we continue to lead discussions with data and include our partners, our communities will be better for it.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.