Promotes the availability and accessibility of transportation options that meet the needs of older adults, people with disabilities, and caregivers.
Call 866-983-3222 and press 1 for older adults, people with disabilities, and caregivers to speak to an Eldercare Location Transportation Specialist to connect to local transportation options and resources.
- Email email@example.com
Lists possible resources for transportation services for people with disabilities.
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- Crisis/Suicide & Mental Health
- Behavioral and Physical Health
- Mental Health Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Services
- Elderly Services
- Food Insecurity/Insufficiency
- Grief Services
- Homeless Shelters and Rent Assistance
- Services for Children/Teens
- Sexual Assault
- Substance Dependence/Abuse
- Victims of Crimes
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.