Topics of Interest
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.
They have helpful resources on mental health topics.
Click on the links below to access their information and learn about various mental health conditions.
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- Crisis/Suicide & Mental Health
- Behavioral and Physical Health
- Mental Health Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Services
- Elderly Services
- Food Insecurity/Insufficiency
- Grief Services
- Homeless Shelters and Rent Assistance
- Services for Children/Teens
- Sexual Assault
- Substance Dependence/Abuse
- Victims of Crimes
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.