YEAR ROUND PELL
Need more money for college? Use Pell funds in the summer and achieve your academic goals.
- Attend SLCC Fall, Spring, and Summer terms and you may receive additional Pell funds.*
- Use Summer Pell to accelerate graduation. Check out our FAQs for more info.
- Enroll at least part-time in the Summer to access year-round Pell funds.
- Students must use 100% of initial Pell Grant to expand to 150% Pell Grant eligibility.
Contact the SLCC Financial Aid Office for more information at (337) 521-9621.
- Cost of Attendance
- Eligible Programs
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- M. J. Foster Promise Program
- Net Price Calculator
- Professional Judgment
- Return of Federal Title IV Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Scholarships & Resources
- Student Eligibility
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Types of Aid
- Veteran Affairs
Learn more about financial aid by contacting the Financial Aid Office.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9621
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.