Info to Know to Succeed
This series of videos will help you be an informed student and get you prepared to register for classes. These short videos will cover these topics:
- Login to LoLA – LoLA stands for Log on Louisiana. You must login and set up your password before you will be able to register.
- Prepare to Achieve Your Goals - Our faculty and staff are here to help you succeed. This video discusses the resources available to you.
- Canvas for the Classroom - Students use CANVAS for their online and face-to-face classes. This video gives you more information about this learning platform.
- Student Email and Microsoft Office 365 - All SLCC students have free Microsoft Office 365 software that allows them to access their files and complete assignments at any internet-accessible location.
- Tuition and Fees - Know the cost of education.
- Safety of Our Students – This video discusses student IDs, parking permits, and ensuring the safety of our student community.
- Apply Now
- Admissions Appointment
- Steps to Enroll
- Admission Requirements
- Information for Counselors
- Choosing a Major
- Placement Information
- How to Register
- Request Information
- Class Schedule
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- FSA Policies
- Reapply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Types of Financial Aid
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid Disbursements
- Hardship Waiver
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Return of Federal Title IV Funds Policy
- Year Round Pell
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- FAFSA Filing Tips
- Take a Tour
- Applying for Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Applying for LPN to RN Transition Track
- Applying for Medical Assistant
- Applying for Medical Lab Technology
- Applying for Registered Nursing
- Applying for Practical Nursing
Learn more about the admissions process, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9622
F: (337) 521-8052
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.