Information from the Registrar
** Summer & Fall 2022 Graduation Details Coming Soon **
- Cap & Gown
- Prior to April 8th - order online from Herff Jones
- After April 8th - packages available in the SLCC Bookstore
- Announcements, frames & more (Herff Jones)
Livestream the ceremony
The ceremony will also be streamed via SLCC's Facebook page
Parking guidance supplies
Graduates will park at the Cajundome, entering from Congress Street through Gate 8, guests are advised to park at Cajun Field
- Students must apply for graduation to receive their degree even if they do not wish to participate in the ceremony.
- All communication regarding your graduation status will be sent to your student email address.
- All degrees/diplomas will be mailed to the address on record in LoLA; make changes only through your LoLA account.
- Information regarding the commencement ceremony will be sent to your student email address.
- For questions about your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about eligibility, please contact your academic advisor.
If you need accommodations on the day of the ceremony related to limited mobility, hearing or vision impairments, or any other disability, please use this link to request them!
show your pride
- Invite your friends and family via our Facebook Event
- Legacy Leaves
- Become a part of history at SLCC by purchasing a legacy leaf to celebrate your graduation and meaningful milestone.
- Your personalized leaf will be placed inside SLCC’s Health & Sciences Building on the Legacy Tree, a perfect location for alumni and friends to showcase their connection to SLCC. The building will pave the way for thousands of students to embark on their educational journeys and one day stand in your position as an upcoming SLCC graduate.
- Your legacy leaf is 100% tax-deductible and proceeds will support student scholarships at SLCC.
- For questions, call 337-521-9635 or email email@example.com
- Order Form
- Download a Facebook Cover Image for your profile
- Add a #hashtag for your social media posts
- Use our Snapchat filter at the CAJUNDOME on graduation day
- Counseling and Disability Services
- Paying for College
- Registrar's Office
- Accessing Grammarly
- Student Email
- Starfish for Students
- Student Life
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Center for Minority Excellence
- Title IX - Know Your Rights
- Student Success Center
- Annual Public Notice
- Graduation Info
- The Pantry
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
1933 W. Hutchinson Ave.
Crowley, LA 70526
P: (337) 788-7521
C.B. Coreil Campus
1124 Vocational Dr.
Ville Platte, LA 70586
P: (337) 363-2197
6305 Main Highway
St. Martinville, LA 70582
P: (337) 394-6466
1013 Perret St.
Franklin, LA 70538
P: (337) 413-8146
Gulf Area Campus
1115 Clover St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
P: (337) 893-4984
New Iberia Campus
908 Ember Dr.
New Iberia, LA 70560
P: (337) 373-0172
T.H. Harris Campus
332 E. South St.
Opelousas, LA 70570
P: (337) 943-1518
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.