First Day of Classes!
Welcome to SLCC! We are excited to have you! Compiled below are a list of first-day resources that you may need to make your experience a smooth one. First day questions? Visit our Student Success Center inside the Ardoin Building, Room 403.
- Explore the Campus Map - Get to know your way around campus and where your classes are. Each building has lounges, vending machines, and restrooms designed to improve the student experience.
- Set Up Your Email Account - Your student email account is THE official way that SLCC faculty and staff will communicate with you. Set up your account and make sure to check it regularly!
- Review Important Dates - With add/drop days, withdraw deadlines, and holidays, it's hard to keep things straight. Check out the Academic Calendar and set reminders.
- Get Familiar with Degree Works - Degree Works will provide you with a listing of both your completed courses and in-progress courses, as well as any outstanding courses and requirements you’ll need to complete your degree.
- Annual Public Notice
- Campus Safety & Security
- Communications & Marketing
- Contact Us
- Consumer Information
- EEO Statement
- Everyday Excellence
- Faculty Senate
- Important Numbers
- Facilities Maintenance X-Press
- Human Resources
- I.T. Support
- Report Fraud
- SLCC Foundation
- Statement on Non-Discrimination
- TRiO Educational Opportunity Centers
- Travel Forms
- Website Accessibility Statement
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.