A lifetime of success begins here.
******** In support of the new COVID-19 recommendations, the admissions office is operating online at this time. The admissions team members are monitoring all email and phone messages and will respond as soon as possible. Please check our website often as we update our plans www.solacc.edu/admissions. We are working diligently to maintain service to our current and future students.
At SLCC, we know our students by name. Whether you’re getting a jump-start on your four-year degree, learning a technical skill, or enhancing your existing skill set, you’ll receive the one-on-one attention and support you need for a lifetime of success. Countless programs at SLCC boast a high job-placement rate, each with highly competitive wages. With our flexible Associate of General Studies, you can explore your interests or transition directly to a four-year institution. Our small-campus environments — nine total across Acadiana — are friendly, affordable, and close to where you live and work. Your educational journey begins here, and applying couldn’t be simpler.
We are currently accepting applications for the following semester(s):
- Summer 2021 – Currently accepting applications. Registration for incoming students begins March 22, 2021.
- Fall 2021 – Currently accepting applications. Registration for incoming students begins March 22, 2021.
2. Follow our Steps to Enroll
We make it easy. Follow these 5 Steps to Enroll to make sure you've got it all covered.
3. Paying for College
Our attractive tuition and payment options make college affordable. In addition to offering more than $80,000 in scholarships each year, SLCC accepts TOPS, offers grants, provides convenient installment plans, and places students in campus jobs through our Federal Work Study program. Find a financial aid option that is right for you.
- Apply Now
- Steps to Enroll
- Admission Requirements
- Choosing a Major
- Placement Information
- How to Register
- Applying for Helicopter Aviation
- Applying for Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Applying for LPN to RN Transition Track
- Applying for Medical Assistant
- Applying for Medical Lab Technology
- Applying for Practical Nursing
- Applying for Registered Nursing
- Class Schedule
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- FSA Policies
- Reapply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Types of Financial Aid
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid Disbursements
- Hardship Waiver
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Return of Federal Title IV Funds Policy
- Year Round Pell
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- FAFSA Filing Tips
- Information for Counselors
- Campus Preview Days
- Take a Tour
Learn more about the admissions process, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9622
F: (337) 521-8052
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.