In an effort to provide the least amount of disruption should there be a COVID-19 resurgence, we’ve updated our instructional options for the Fall semester. In addition to our online and on-campus offerings, we are increasing the number of hybrid courses. The shift to more hybrid courses will reduce time on campus while prioritizing the small classroom experience and instructor interactions our students value. Course updates are on-going and should be completed by June 15. Registration remains open and students should continue to register.
Here a few important points:
- Hybrid courses will meet on campus only one to two days each week, with the remainder of the coursework completed online. Check LoLA for the day(s) and times.
- The college also will continue to offer – in select programs and disciplines – fully online courses (asynchronous) for those students unable to attend in-person at this time.
- Computer labs will remain open, in a limited format, to support your online and on-campus efforts. CDC guidelines for sanitizing work areas and practicing good hygiene will be in place. Students using labs or visiting any campus are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Book vouchers for eligible students can now be used to purchase computers, microphones, and cameras via the SLCC bookstore.
- If you have already registered your Fall classes, no action is needed. Check your schedule for possible adjustments.
- Students who will be entering in the Fall will be notified via email of their registration date by the Admissions Office.
View the program page for Fall 2020 to see specific class delivery methods for each program.