SLCC re-established essential services at its campuses on Monday, May 18, 2020. To maintain proper safety protocols during Phase 1, campus staff are returning to offices in limited capacity and will continue to offer our full range of services to current and prospective students through phone, e-mail, chat features, and video calls.
All guests to campus will be required to have an appointment and to complete a screening questionnaire prior to entry. Summer 2020 courses will be taught in an online format.
- Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid email@example.com
- Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acadian (Crowley) email@example.com
- C.B. Coreil (Ville Platte) firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Iberia email@example.com
- Lafayette firstname.lastname@example.org
- T.H. Harris (Opelousas) email@example.com
- Evangeline (St. Martinville) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Franklin email@example.com
- Young Memorial (Morgan City) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gulf Area (Abbeville) email@example.com