More than 30 employers and universities will be at SLCC’s T.H. Harris Campus Thursday, March 14 for a Career and Transfer Fair. The event will begin at 10 a.m. and conclude at 1 p.m. The T.H. Harris Campus is located at 332 E. South Street in Opelousas.
Students, alumni, and the public are invited to visit with employers looking to hire during this free event. Visitors are encouraged to bring copies of their resumes.
Companies and universities scheduled to be at the Career and Transfer Fair include:
- Acadiana Waste Services
- AMIKids Acadiana
- Cleco Corporate Holdings
- Corporate College
- Evangeline Oaks Guest House
- FCC Oakdale
- J. Michael Morrow Memorial Nursing Home
- Louisiana National Guard
- Louisiana State Police
- Navigators for a Healthy Louisiana (SWLAHEC)
- New Way of Southwest Louisiana
- Noble Plastics Inc.
- Nursing Specialties Home Health & Hospice
- NVI, LLC
- Oceans Behavioral Hospital
- Opelousas General Health System
- Our Lady of Prompt Succor Nursing Home
- St. Landry Business & Career Solutions Center
- Southern University Police Department
- Sterling Automotive Group
- Tunica Biloxi Tribe Workforce & Inter-Tribal Council of LA
- U. S. Army
- US Army
- Versa Integrity Group
- Waffle House
- UL Lafayette
- William Carey
- LA Tech
For more information about this Career and Transfer Fair, contact the T.H. Harris Campus at (337) 943-1518.