APPLYING FOR REGISTERED NURSING
Are you ready to apply to the Registered Nursing program?
Here's some info you need to know:
- Download the application and and fill it out completely. Incomplete or late applications are not accepted.
- Applications will be accepted started January 11, 2021 - March 1, 2021 at 4 p.m.
- Return completed applications to room 209, Health and Sciences Building (1101 Bertrand Drive, Lafayette, LA) between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Applications must be returned in person. Applications returned through U.S. mail will not be accepted.
- Students who wish to have courses transferred to SLCC must have courses approved by the Dean of the divisions.
- For the RN program, Human Anatomy and Physiology I & II will not be accepted if courses are greater than 5 years old.
- For questions, call 521-9628.
- Apply Now
- Steps to Enroll
- Admission Requirements
- Choosing a Major
- Placement Information
- How to Register
- Applying for Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Applying for LPN to RN Transition Track
- Applying for Medical Assistant
- Applying for Medical Lab Technology
- Applying for Practical Nursing
- Applying for Registered Nursing
- Class Schedule
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Forms
- FSA Policies
- Reapply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Types of Financial Aid
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Aid Disbursements
- Hardship Waiver
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Return of Federal Title IV Funds Policy
- Year Round Pell
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- FAFSA Filing Tips
- Information for Counselors
- Take a Tour
Learn more about the admissions process, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9622
F: (337) 521-8052
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.