Becoming a Dual Enrollment High School Adjunct
- Academic Transfer Courses
- Master’s Degree
- 18+graduate hours of study in field of course to be taught
- Technical Education Courses
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- 18+ hours of study or work experience in field of course to be taught
- Proof of industry credentials, licensures, etc.
Compilation of Documents
- Current resume
- Official college transcript
- Copy of teaching certificate (general education) or training certificates (technical education)
Submission of Required Documentation to Dual Enrollment Coordinator
- Mail or send electronically to:
Anita Randall, Dual Enrollment Coordinator
1115 Clover Street
Abbeville, LA 70560, Room 220
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.