Dual Enrollment

Becoming a Dual Enrollment High School Adjunct

Determine Eligibility

  • Academic Transfer Courses
    • Master’s Degree
    • 18+graduate hours of study in field of course to be taught
  • Technical Education Courses
    • Associate’s Degree (or higher)
    • 18+ hours of study or work experience in field of course to be taught
    • Proof of industry credentials, licensures, etc.

Compilation of Documents

  • Current resume
  • Official college transcript
  • Copy of teaching certificate (general education) or training certificates (technical education)

Submission of Required Documentation to Dual Enrollment Coordinator

  • Mail or send electronically to:

Anita Randall, Dual Enrollment Coordinator
1115 Clover Street
Abbeville, LA 70560, Room 220

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.