Apply Online for Dual Enrollment
Seven Steps to Dual Enrollment Registration:
- Meet with your high school counselor and fill out the High School Dual Enrollment Signature Sheet
- Make sure to write your created Login ID and PIN on the signature sheet
- Attach the following to your registration form:
- Immunization record or waiver will pen new browser window or tab
- Complete Dual Enrollment Online Application
- Attend SLCC Dual Enrollment Orientation
- Student ID
Before you apply online you MUST meet with your high school counselor. If you are homeschooled you must contact SLCC Admissions before applying online. Please ensure that you have access to your correct Social Security number and that you have completed a High School Dual Enrollment Signature Sheet before beginning the online application.
- Select: Apply Now button above
- Select: Apply Online
- Click “Don’t Have An Account Yet? Sign Up!”
- Dual Enrollment on High School Campus (Fall 2019 – Spring 2020)
- Are you enrolled in high school: Yes
- Which majors are you interested in: Non-Degree
- Complete all required information tabs
- Certification statement: Select check box
- You will see an Application Acknowledgement thanking you for choosing South Louisiana Community College once your application has been fully completed and submitted.
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.