ASN PROGRAM OUTCOMES
Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN)
NCLEX-RN Licensure Pass Rate by Calendar Year
|4 semesters (on-time)||6 semesters(150%)|
Graduate Employment Rate
End of Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify current technology and safety factors in providing care to assigned patients.
- Exemplify the ability to function as an advocate for patients and families while providing culturally sensitive patient care in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Demonstrate professional integrity and accountability within established legal standards and ethical principles.
- Apply knowledge, skills, and attitudes as a beginning nurse generalist to improve the quality and safety of healthcare.
- Evaluate the use of current evidence-based practices in making nursing judgments and clinical decisions to promote health and wellness.
- Collaborate with the nursing team and interdisciplinary team members to provide safe, competent care for ensuring optimal patient outcomes.
- Perform safe and competent nursing care utilizing the cognitive, psychomotor, and affective domains.
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.