Scholarships are funds that do not have to be repaid, and are usually based on academic merit, but can also be based on a student’s major, residency, campus location, etc.
- Fall semester scholarships open March 15th and close June 16th.
- Spring semester scholarships open October 1st and close November 15th.
apply for EXTERNAL SCHOLARSHIPS
External scholarships are not offered solely to SLCC students and are not affiliated with the SLCC Foundation. Please refer to the external organization’s website for more information.
Are you a Phi Theta Kappa member looking for a scholarship to transfer to four-year university?
Membership in PTK comes with many benefits, though potential members are most often interested in transfer scholarship opportunities. PTK Transfer Scholarships are offered at Louisiana universities listed below:
- Centenary University
- Dillard University
- University of Holy Cross
- Louisiana College
- Loyola University, New Orleans
- Louisiana State University
- Northwestern State University
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Southern University
- University of Louisiana, Lafayette
- University of New Orleans
- Xavier University
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.