Our Associate of Science Degree in Industrial Technology is a transfer program. It prepares students to work in the technology field or to continue toward a baccalaureate degree in industrial technology or a related field. The program is designed to transfer without a loss of credit to the Industrial Technology program at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Take a look at the Degree Plan:
Areas of study include computer graphics, simulation, and modeling; business organization and management; and problem solving.
Graduates of the Associate of Science Degree in Industrial Technology program can:
- Apply technology concepts to business and industry
- Function as a team member in business and industry settings
- Design technology solutions to improve performance of industrial processes
- Construct, test and modify devices for manufacturing and industrial uses
- Apply critical thinking and independent decision making
More facts about the industry –
- The median annual wage for industrial engineering technicians was $54,280.
- Industrial engineering technicians assist industrial engineers in devising efficient systems that integrate workers, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or provide a service. They prepare machinery and equipment layouts, plan workflows, conduct statistical production studies, and analyze production costs.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.