Diesel Powered Equipment Technology
Our Diesel Powered Equipment Technology program prepares students to become diesel service technicians and mechanics in three semesters. Individuals learn to inspect, maintain, repair, and overhaul equipment for the agricultural, construction, and transportation industry.
Our students become critical thinkers and lifelong learners within the industry and our program provides a continuous supply of qualified technicians to meet growing industry needs.
Take a look at the Degree Plan:
- Associate of Applied Science (Technical Studies) in Diesel Powered Equipment Technology
- Technical Diploma in Diesel Powered Equipment Technology
All graduates of the Diesel Powered Equipment Technology program will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to work around potential safety hazards such as rotating equipment, lifting and suspension equipment used in the industry.
- Demonstrate the technical proficiency in the skills necessary to enter the workplace as an entry-level technician.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others in the field as a diesel technician and display a professional attitude towards the profession.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.