Learn how to troubleshoot automotive problems of all kinds using the latest engine analyzers, handheld scanners, and other computerized diagnostic equipment. Students learn everything from basic engine systems to computerized fuel injection, anti-lock brakes, passenger restraint systems, computerized engine controls, and much more.
Courses included in this program include Intro to Automotive Technology, Brakes, Electronics, Transmission, Transaxle and Manual Drives, Engine Performance, Steering and Suspension, Engine Repair, and Heating and Air Conditioning. Graduates can earn an associate degree in Technical Studies or a technical diploma.
Take a look at the Degree Plan:
- Associate of Applied Sciences - Technical Studies
- Technical Diploma - Fall Start
- Technical Diploma - Spring Start
Here are a few facts about the automotive industry –
- The annual wage for auto technicians is $34,130.
- Graduates go to work as automotive mechanics, service technicians, body and glass repairmen, and small engine mechanics.
Get started with us today and be on your way to a great career in the automotive industry.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.