Civil, Survey & Mapping
Looking for a great career? Consider Civil, Survey and Mapping. In two years or less, you could be on your way to a high-demand career. We offer both an associate's degree and technical diploma in Civil, Survey and Mapping.
Career opportunities for surveyors are rising, especially as land values increase and the need to use natural resources efficiently becomes more critical. The civil, survey and mapping program prepares students to work at the forefront of acquiring, analyzing, and managing land information. The program provides invaluable hands-on training for students with one-on-one instruction from faculty who have worked in the field and bring years of experience to the classroom.
Take a look at the Degree Plan:
- Associate of Applied Science in Civil, Survey and Mapping
- Technical Diploma in Civil, Survey and Mapping
Recent advancements in mapping technologies have led to new uses for maps and a need for more of the data used to build maps. As a result, surveying and mapping technicians are expected to have more work.
Here are a few facts about the industry –
- Technicians work in the petroleum industry, construction industry, and transportation. They also work for local governments and land survey companies, among others.
- The median salary for technicians is $42,010.
- The median hourly wage for technicians is $20.20.
Get started with us today. Make an appointment to speak with an admissions advisor about the Civil, Survey and Mapping program and map out your path to a great career.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.