APPLY FOR GRADUATION
You’ve come a long way, and graduation is just around the corner. You should apply for graduation at the time you complete registration for your final semester.
Beginning Summer 2021 graduation applications will be accepted through your LoLA portal. See more graduation deadlines and commencement ceremony dates on the Academic Calendar.
Please note: Students must apply for graduation to receive their degree even if they do not wish to participate in the ceremony.
- Fall: Opens on August 1 through October 1
- Spring: Opens January 1 through March 1
- Summer: Opens on May 1 through July 1
*******Important: Beginning in Fall 2021, there will be a $50 late fee associated with all late graduation applications.
- Students must apply for graduation to receive their degree even if they do not wish to participate in the ceremony.
- All communication regarding your graduation status will be sent to your student email address.
- All degrees/diplomas will be mailed to the address on record in LoLA; make changes only through your LoLA account.
- Information regarding the commencement ceremony will be sent to your student email address.
- For questions about your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For questions about eligibility, please contact your academic advisor.
Please complete the exit survey to provide SLCC with valuable information on your employment and transfer status. Click here for a printable version of the exit survey. We greatly appreciate your help in gathering this information.
AFTER YOU APPLY
Graduates should continue to work with their specific academic advisor. They will work with you to ensure you are on track to meet graduation requirements. The Registrar’s Office will conduct an audit during the graduation term listed on your application and will inform you of any remaining requirements through your college e-mail.
Students are eligible to apply for graduation if they meet the minimum criteria (refer to catalog for complete requirements):
Must have a minimum degree-program adjusted SLCC cumulative GPA of 2.0
Definition: The degree-program adjusted grade point average is based on grades on all courses (adjusted for repeats) that are applied to a degree to meet graduation requirements at SLCC. The courses included may be from both transfer work and SLCC or only SLCC.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
1933 W. Hutchinson Ave.
Crowley, LA 70526
P: (337) 788-7521
C.B. Coreil Campus
1124 Vocational Dr.
Ville Platte, LA 70586
P: (337) 363-2197
6305 Main Highway
St. Martinville, LA 70582
P: (337) 394-6466
1013 Perret St.
Franklin, LA 70538
P: (337) 413-8146
Gulf Area Campus
1115 Clover St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
P: (337) 893-4984
New Iberia Campus
908 Ember Dr.
New Iberia, LA 70560
P: (337) 373-0172
T.H. Harris Campus
332 E. South St.
Opelousas, LA 70570
P: (337) 943-1518
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.