PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
Career and Transfer Services offers a variety of professional development workshops to prepare students to transition to a 4-year school and enter the workforce. We collaborate with faculty, staff, and student organizations to provide workshops to students and alumni. If you would like to have a member of our staff present a workshop, please fill out the presentation request form.
- Introduction to Career and Transfer Services
- College to Career: Mapping a Path to Success
- Writing a Winning Resume and Cover Letter
- Maximizing Your Job Search
- Successful Interview Tips & Strategies
- Dress for Success
- Ethics in the Workplace
- The College Transfer Process
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.