Getting Ready for the semester
In an effort to provide the least amount of disruption should there be a COVID-19 resurgence, we’ve updated our instructional options for the Spring semester. In addition to our online and on-campus offerings, we are increasing the number of hybrid courses and hysync (hybrid and synchronus) courses.
Course updates are on-going. Registration remains open and students should continue to register.
Here a few important points:
- Hybrid courses will meet on campus only one to two days each week, with the remainder of the coursework completed online. Check LoLA for the day(s) and times.
- The college also will continue to offer – in select programs and disciplines – fully online courses (asynchronous) for those students unable to attend in-person at this time.
- Computer labs will remain open, in a limited format, to support your online and on-campus efforts. CDC guidelines for sanitizing work areas and practicing good hygiene will be in place. Students using labs or visiting any campus must wear a mask.
- Book vouchers for eligible students can now be used to purchase computers, microphones, and cameras via the SLCC bookstore.
- If you have already registered your Fall classes, no action is needed. Check your schedule for possible adjustments.
- Students who will be entering in the Fall will be notified via email of their registration date by the Admissions Office.
Below you will find a listing by program and the instructional methods you can choose from for Spring semester. We've also created a WebEx Guide for those classes that utilize this technology.
Classes will be offered in the following delivery methods:
On-campus - Students take courses fully on-campus (may rotate in small groups).
Hybrid - Students rotate in small groups between on-campus and WebEx instruction on set days and times. Online work may also be required.
HySync (Hybrid – Synchronous) – Students meet on-campus for the first day and the remaining class periods are held via WebEx on set days and times.
Online – Students work in the Canvas classroom with set due dates, but no set class interactions.
- COVID Safety Protocols
- Spring 2022 COVID Protocols
- SLCC Online
- Programs Offered
- Programs by Campus
- Academic Calendar
- Office of eLearning
- Dual Enrollment
- Adult Education
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Success Center
- Early College Academy
- Louisiana Transfer Degree(s)
- Transfer Agreements
- Ragin Cajun Bridge Program
- TRiO Centers
Learn more about enrolling with us, or schedule a campus tour, by contacting SLCC Admissions.
1101 Bertrand Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70506
P: (337) 521-9000
F: (337) 262-5122
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.