Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees at South Louisiana Community College are among the most affordable in the State. Payments can be made online, free of charge on your LoLa account (through CashNet, using ACH draft), mailed in to SLCC, Attn: Student Accounts; 1101 Bertrand Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506 (payment must be received in Student Accounts Office by deadline), or paid in person at the Lafayette Ardoin campus. Drop boxes are available at these campuses: C. B. Coreil, T. H. Harris, Teche, Evangeline, Acadian, Gulf, and Lafayette for payments by check or money order. Installment payment plans are only available through your LoLa account. For payment amount inquiry or scheduled dates and times for cash transactions, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 337-521-8904.
Every student is responsible for understanding all College policies and procedures related to managing their registration and their student account. These policies include, but are not limited to, the College’s Add/Drop, Withdrawal, and Refunds Policies and the effects on their student account. Please note that SLCC does not automatically drop students for non-attendance or non-payment.
Online classes - $40 registration fee
Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 / Summer 2015
|12 or more||1,792.78||3,383.01|
- $5 per credit hour technology fee. (maximum of $60)
- $7 per credit hour academic excellence fee. (maximum of $84)
- $5 fee per student, which is dedicated to the Student Government Association.
- $3 per credit hour for the Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- $2 fee per credit hour for Student Services
- $3 per credit hour operational fee
- $4 per credit hour building use fee
- $5 per student parking fee
- $5 per student I.D. fee