- Apply for admission, if not a continuing student, and register for classes.
- Complete all information on the Cross Enrollment form until and including the Student Signature line.
- A degree-seeking student will be eligible to take one credit hour at the Host institution for each credit hour taken at the Home institution, not to exceed 6 credit hours per fall/spring semesters and 3 credit hours during the summer term.
- You must reapply for each term you wish to cross-enroll. Approval for cross-enrollment is valid for only the term specified and is subject to space availability, deadlines, registration procedures, and priorities of the host campus.
- You will not be charged tuition and fees at the host campus; however, there is an administrative fee for each term. In addition, you will have to pay any fees required of other students, such as lab, materials, computer use, etc.
Obtain the following signature on the Cross Enrollment form:
- Your Advisor (if SLCC is the Home Institution)
- Academic Dean of the College in which you are enrollment (if UL Lafayette is the Home Institution)
- Registrar's designee (Christina Martin, SLCC) (Amanda Henderson, UL Lafayette)
2. Deadline to apply for cross enrollment is 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester.